Week *15* 

Hello!!  It's been a long long time...............I've been missing my blog, but it is really hard to start again once you have stopped! 
So here we go, my first Happy Homemaker Monday for a very long time (and it's on a Tuesday!)
A small start, but from little acorns ...........

The weather::: 

Mardi
St. Bienvenue
/
Mercredi
St. Quentin
/
Jeudi
Toussaint
/
Vendredi
Défunts
/

Right now I am:::
Waiting for R to get back from feeding the cows so that we can all sit down and eat supper together.

Thinking that:::
It's great that neither R or C need to go to work tomorrow.  The alarm wont be going off early and perhaps we can do something all together.......

On my reading pile::: 
"Sovreign" by C.J.Sansom
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" by J K Rowling   (The last one!!)

On my TV:::
Downton Abbey (the last in the series this week :o( )
Strictly Come Dancing (Saturday night family viewing)
Alphas
Law and Order UK

Lots of DVDs snuggled up with the children (it's Half Term and it's cold outside!)

On the menu for this week:::
Monday -  Fajitas    
Tuesday - Curry
Wednesday - Tartiflette
Thursday - Fish pie
Friday -  Garlic Pasta 
(pasta and film night!)
Saturday
 - Sausages and special mashed potatoes
Sunday
 - Roast pork

On my to do list:::
*Carve our pumpkins for Halloween and make some pumpkin soup
*Finish the November "Thanksgiving Calendar" that I am making with the little ones
*Go to the library
*Prepare my English classes for next term
*Laundry (as always) 

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::  
Another Granny Blanket

 Looking around the house:::
*It's already dark outside and it's only 6pm
*The Halloween decorations are all around the house
*We have pumpkins everywhere
*H is playing Christmas carols on the piano
*R is out feeding the cows

From the camera:::


On my mind:::
*The weather (as always!) ~ it has got very cold very quickly here
*The poor poeple experiencing extreme weather conditions in other parts of the world
*What to do with the children during the holidays ~ I feel we should be busy doing things all the time, but really all they want to do is rest and recharge their batteries!

Today I am going to link up with other "Happy Homemakers" here at Diary of a stay at home Mom so please pop over if you want to see what others are up to this week all around the world. :o)

Comments

Popular Posts