A walk in the woods.......


I still find it hard to believe that we own a little piece of woodland. With everything else going on in our lives, I often forget to venture further than the end of the garden to see all the beautiful changes that take place during the year.


For the past week (or more!!) my father has been nagging me (all the way from the UK) to go and find the bluebells that carpet the woodland floor at this time of year.  The weather has not been conducive to prolonged outdoor exploration, but yesterday morning the sun unexpectedly popped it's head out from behind the clouds so off we all set Mummy, Daddy, children, dog and camera!







R doesn't like having his photo taken!

It wasn't long before a game of hide and seek became unavoidable .......


1....2.....3.....
I think he might be peeping!


Too cool to play?....I don't think so!!
Shhhhhh!!

I think he's stuck!
W to the rescue!

They won't find me here.

Time to head for home.




We made it back just in time, as soon as we reached the house the heavens opened and it poured with rain.....


For my Daddy xx

Comments

  1. The woods are so pretty! A fun place for a kid to play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks so pretty! We love to walk through the woods as a family as well, good exercise and good quality time :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts